Our dentists at Family Dentistry want to make your smile reach its full potential with the help of dental veneers. Dental veneers are custom-crafted durable shells that are bonded to the fronts of each individual tooth to give you a long-lasting smile visibly free of imperfections or discoloration. No matter how large or small an issue may be, dental veneers may be able to help.
Dental veneers are great for tooth restorations. View the list below to see if you suffer from any of the following:
– Are any of your teeth slightly curved or misaligned?
– Are you looking to close a gap between teeth without the need for orthodontics?
– Are you interested in a cosmetic service other than caps or crowns?
– Are your teeth discolored or not the shade of white you are looking for?
– Do you need a restoration for a single tooth or an entire smile makeover?
– Do you need a damaged tooth restored to blend in with your other healthy ones?
If you answered yes to any of the above, our wonderful dentists at Family Dentistry can assist you with dental veneers.
For more information on dental veneers, or for an oral exam with Dr. David G. Ogle at our office in Newburgh, state], please book an appointment by calling us at 812.853.3313. We look forward to making your smile brighter and whiter than you’ve ever imagined!